Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Introduction

I am a Singaporean writing in my personal capacity. The recent "demise of Mr. Brown" has prodded me to start a blog though I've known of the technology and existence of such a medium for more then several years now.

With the apparent state control over the traditional avenues of mainstream media (MSM) those who wish to express opinions that may not gel with the PAP's mode of thought have only the cyber world left to turn to.

I maintain that I am fully responsible for only my postings on this blog and not any comments directly or indirectly attributable to this space of free expression. That this blog has not been sanctioned by any political party or external body that may be deemd a society under Singapore laws.
The existence of this blog serves as a protest against the various forms of censorship espoused by (self-censorship) and enforced by (external parties) on the various media in Singapore. If you are irritated or find any articles in this blog not to your taste you are at full liberty to not visit this blog. Exercise your rights by keeping them to yourself.
~~
dum spiro, spero
veridicus lux

No comments: