Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thanks for the comments

Hello Dear Reader,

thank you for your many comments and valuable links, particularly on NTU's 're-written' history. Though I do probably do not personally know many of you I would like to ask a favour to help keep these versions of history alive. Not just about NTU but also about many other things in Singapore especially occurring during the 'Merdeka' period.

To the person whose eyes got zonked reading white, red & blue on black, pai seh, my choice, but thanks for your 'advice' in any event. For me it is a reflection on the state of political affairs here in the little red dot.

Others in democracies speak of tabula rasa, we here speak of tabula furvus. Perhaps one day in the future when enough white words appear, perhaps just perhaps, the slate will be clean again and we can rebuild. I've used white, red, blue liberally : Blue / White / Red - Liberty / Equality / Fraternity. The greens are healthy.

No comments: